Tuesday, January 5, 2010

PS Malik speaks on: COSMOLOGICALLY

Cosmologically

In my childhood I was told:

 

Ubhayatra Sadasat Samanvayah

HE is equally both saŤ and asaŤ (Real and non Real)

But I did not understand it. I again asked my great grand maternal father if Brahma was real (saŤ) then how can (could) it be unreal (asaŤ) at the same time. He explained me and I pretended to have understood it. But infact I did not.

 

 During my graduation, after about 10-11 years of that incident of saŤ and asaŤ Brahma, I was studying Pair – Production in quantum physics. And the concept of saŤ and asaŤ Brahma was more than clear to me. Now I could acualize the meaninglessness of distinction of "Bieng" and the "Potential of Being". Now I could see the "Being" (saŤ) and the "Potential of Being" (asaŤ) as the extension of the same existence.


The seed sown by a religious scripture at that time had germinated now after having incubatory warmth of a scientific concept for a gestation period of 11 years. Amazing!

 

This was once again I realized the fallacy created by some people and thereby declaring sciences and religions as essentially being in an ever pervading conflicting mode. If this universe is composed of small particles then each particle is a window to look into the details of the Universe. The quantum physics says it so. How it says so would be discussed later in the articles of the Article Hub. One such article is “Mediocre Minds Plead Reason the Higher Ones Transcend It”.

For complete reference please visit

Cosmologically

http://www.psmalik.com/cosmologically.html

Shreyas Malik

My Website is psmalik.com

My Blogs are at Blogs

My other Website is searchingone.com

Posted via email from Pratap's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment